1200 watt low profile stainless windlass
Suitable for DIN 10mm chain and rope combinations
Suitable for vessesl up to 15.5m depending on vessel weight.
- The combined stainless steel and chromed bronze RC10 fully automatic windlass series is designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 8mm (5/16”) and 10mm (3/8”) short link chain and 14mm and 16mm (5/8”) three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope.
- A sleek, Low Profile version and a fluted stainless steel capstan drum version, are available.
- Simple two piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass. Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- Full disassembly capability of the topworks utilising only the handle provided and an Allen key.
- The RC10 is manufactured from marine-grade 316 stainless steel and chromed bronze for long term durability. The heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm, coupled with the unique rope/chain gypsy, is designed to effectively grasp the splice between rope and chain, giving the RC10 an unparalleled level of performance.
- In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm pivots on a trouble free bearing, thereby exerting maximum control pressure on the rode and splice.
- The RC10 works just as effectively with all chain rodes for those who desire a Low Profile, elegantly styled windlass on their foredeck.
- Huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, Free Fall anchoring.
- Sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides maximum output via a precision worm and worm wheel
Maximum Pull: 850kg/1870lbs
Static Hold: 1500kg/3300lbs
Chain Short Link: 10mm ( 3/8”)
Rope Size Nylon (3 strand or 8 plait): 16mm (5/8”)
Chain Speed: 24m/min (79ft/min)
Rope Speed: 20m/min (66ft/min)
Power Supply (DC): 12v or 24v
Motor Power: 1200W
Net Weight Electric : 20kg / 44lbs
Included as Standard: Emergency crank/clutch release handle, motor & gear box.
Maxwell Catalogue & Specifications Download