Marine Manual or Auto Fire Extinguisher
Aerosol generator for a highly effective tool to knock out engine room fires.
DSPA is the most cost effective fire suppression system ON THE MARKET
- DSPA5-3 max room size 14m3
- DSPA5-4 max room size 40m3
- DSPA5-5 max room size 150m3
The DSPA 5 generator is non-pressurized and is deployed manually into a room or compartment that requires firefighting. After activation, an aerosol cloud is generated, which expands volumetrically, flooding the space and knocking down the flames. The DSPA 5 generator is mainly designed to use on class A, B, C and F (K) fires.
- Can easily be retrospectively installed with little or no disruption
- Saving on maintenance and space requirements
- Totally harmless for computers and PCB's
- No problem for air filters (engines, generators etc.)
- NO PIPEWORK
- NO PRESSURE OR STORAGE PROBLEMS
- NON-CORROSIVE AND NON-CONDUCTIVE
- MICRON-SIZED PARTICLES
- NON-TOXIC, HARMLESS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS
- UL, CE, ISO Certicification
Engine rooms and confined spaces. The DSPA 5 generator is recommended for firefighting in buildings and other structures. It can be used in every stage fire, but its value is best displayed during fully developed fires or early deployment in any fire. The extinguishing substance of DSPA is aerosol. Aerosol acts similar to gas, so it will expand volumetrically and reach even the most difficult places.
Close off the fire room, so the aerosol is contained. If the room is properly closed, the aerosol will be more effective.
New technique to fight flash overs and back drafts
When fighting fully developed fires, which can result in flashovers or backdrafts, DSPA-5 will knock down the flames and drop the temperature quickly and efficiently to a manageable level.
For firefighters this will mean that the safety when performing an indoor attack will be increased significantly.
- Can be deployed quickly and easily
- Knocks the fire down, flames are gone within seconds
- Prevents flashovers and backdrafts
- Saves crucial time & money
- Increases the safety of fire fighters considerably
- Does not deplete oxygen levels
- Is friendly to the environment
- Is harmless to humans and animals
- Does not cause any overpressure