Eberspacher Airtronic D4 Marine Heater
A compact and economical heater for Sail and Motor boats 20-44ft in length. The Airtronic D4 offers optimised fuel effeciency, a range of operation modes and unsurpassed safety standards.
Your Airtronic advantages:
• Power setting for fast, direct heating.
• Continuously variable temperature selection.
• Suitable for fresh air operation.
• Quiet operation.
• Can be used purely for ventilation on warm days.
• Great value for money in terms of cost and maintenance.
• Minimal assembly required – ideal for a retrofit installation.
• Maintenance-free and user-friendly.
Programmable independent heating (does not use heat from the engine) for all types of road and marine use. Certified for installation in passenger areas and in proximity to dangerous substances.
How an Eberspacher AIRTRONIC Air Heater Works:
As soon as the heater receives its starting pulse, the following processes are triggered by the central control unit:
• Automatic safety check.
• The burner motor starts, the combustion space is pre-ventilated, the glow plug is warmed up, the metering pump conveys fuel.
• The glow plug ignites the fuel-air mixture, the flame is formed.
• The hot combustion gases flow through the heat exchanger.
• The hot air fan draws in room air or fresh air.
• The heat of the combustion gases is transferred by the heat exchanger to this hot air.
• D4 unit
• 0.5m x 90mm Ducting
• 1 x 90mm Air outlet
• Electrical harness and connections
• Fuel pump, 8m fuel line and connections
• Stainless steel mounting bracket and hardware
• Exhaust silencer
• 1m x exhaust pipe and lagging
• 1m x combustion intake pipe
• Mini controller
• Stainless steel though hull fitting
For any futher questions or enquires on techincal information or installation requirements please contact us here
• Fuel Type: Diesel
• Voltage: 12/24V
• Control / Heat Settings: Low, Medium, High, Power
• Heat Output: Low – 900W, Medium – 2,000W, High – 3,000W, Power – 4,000W
• Air Flow Volume: Low – 60Kg/h, Medium – 110Kg/h, High – 150Kg/h, Power – 185Kg/h
• Electrical Power Consumption: Low – 7W, Medium – 13W, High – 24W, Power – 40W
• Fuel Consumption: Low – 0.11l/h, Medium – 0.25l/h, High – 0.38l/h, Power – 0.40l/h
• Dimensions: 376 x 140 x 150
• Weight: 4.5kg
Eberspacher Marine Heater Brochure Download
Eberspacher MotorHome Heater Brochure Download
Eberspacher Marine Heater Installation Manual Download