Motor Home RV Heater Eberspacher Airtronic D4
Diesel heater for larger motor homes and Rv’s.
- Medium to large RV
- Very fast heating time
- Thermostat control
The Airtronic D4 offers optimised fuel effeciency, a range of operation modes and unsurpassed safety standards.
RV Airtronic advantages:
• Fast interior air heating with high performance power setting for especially short heating times.
• Stops condensation from forming on the windscreen.
• Automatic continuous interior temperature control with temperature pre-selection.
• With the lowest setting on the market (850 – 900 W), it is extremely quiet.
• Quiet night operation.
• Low fuel and electricity consumption – ideal when long periods of use are required.
• Compact devices that save space and are easy to install.
Programmable independent heating (does not use heat from the engine) for all types of road and marine use. Certified for installation in passenger areas and in proximity to dangerous substances.
How an Eberspacher AIRTRONIC Air Heater Works:
As soon as the heater receives its starting pulse, the following processes are triggered by the central control unit:
• Automatic safety check.
• The burner motor starts, the combustion space is pre-ventilated, the glow plug is warmed up, the metering pump conveys fuel.
• The glow plug ignites the fuel-air mixture, the flame is formed.
• The hot combustion gases flow through the heat exchanger.
• The hot air fan draws in room air or fresh air.
• The heat of the combustion gases is transferred by the heat exchanger to this hot air.
• Fuel Type: Diesel
• Voltage: 12/24V
• Control / Heat Settings: Low, Medium, High, Power
• Heat Output: Low – 900W, Medium – 2,000W, High – 3,000W, Power – 4,000W
• Air Flow Volume: Low – 60Kg/h, Medium – 110Kg/h, High – 150Kg/h, Power – 185Kg/h
• Electrical Power Consumption: Low – 7W, Medium – 13W, High – 24W, Power – 40W
• Fuel Consumption: Low – 0.11l/h, Medium – 0.25l/h, High – 0.38l/h, Power – 0.40l/h
• Dimensions: 376 x 140 x 150
• Weight: 4.5kg
• D4 unit
• 5m x 90mm Ducting
• 1 x 90mm Air outlet
• Electrical harness and connections
• Fuel pump, 8m fuel line and connections
• Mounting bracket and hardware
• Exhaust silencer
• 1m x exhaust pipe
• 1m x combustion intake pipe
• Mini controller
For any futher questions or enquires on techincal information or installation requirements please contact us here